Class 2 Driver
- Location: Reading
- Salary: £15.00 - £24.00 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 31/03/2021
Monday to Friday 07:30 to 18:00 and some weekends, paying £15.00ph, Overtime after 8 hours £18.00ph, Weekends £18.00ph, Bank Holidays £24.00ph.
You will be required to drive a class 2 vehicle while assisting electrical engineers dropping off electrical parts to a number of locations and collecting and returning old electrical parts, this will be a hands on role, loading andunloading will be required, training will be provided to drive a bobcat for loading and unloading.
The successful candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Valid UK Class 2 (C) Driving Licence.
- Hold a Current & Valid CPC card.
- Hold a Digital Tachograph card.
- Have a Positive & Professional 'Can Do' attitude.
- Maximum of 9 points for minor endorsements.
- Happy to register online
- Forklift licence/experience will be a benefit.
Please apply online or call the Reading Branch on 01189598078