C1 7.5t Driver
- Location: Alcester
- Salary: Competative
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 07/02/2018
Our Client is a well-known General Haulage contractor & is a member of a large pallet network distributing and collecting palletised loads from across the UK.
This job comprises its self as both collection and delivery on a someday basis.
Communication with the depot is key to this job as the next job can be called through to you wile on the move. Shift length are on average between 10 and 12 hours, Early starts from 05:00am. You will be driving a C1 7.5t truck with curtain side for ease of delivery
Pay: £8.00 p/hr - £10.00 p/hr
Location: Evesham, Worcestershire
Duties / Responsibilities
* Delivering to various UK locations
*Multi drop work, 10 plus.
* Dealing with delivery paperwork
* Vehicle checks & defect reporting
* Digi Card
* CPC card
* Less than 6 minor Points on licence
Benefits of working with Pertemps Driving Division:
* Access to Pertemps Driver Training Academy & refresher Training
* CPC / Driver Training available
* Market leading Recruitment Specialist who have been in the business for over 50 years
* PAYE or Self employed
* Free uniform & PPE
* Access to a Pertemps representative 24 hrs a day, 7days a week, 365 days a year
* Members of FTA / CILT / IAM / DSA / ALLMI
Other opportunities available:
* Full & Part time contracts, Days & Nights.
* Weekend work
* Odd days
To become one of our prestigious drivers or to discuss other opportunities that we have available please click 'APPLY' and follow the instruction.
Or you can call Alec Brewer to book a registration on 01527 685 85 or pop into our Redditch branch
Pertemps, Bridge House, 22 Bromsgrove Road, Redditch, B97 4QY.