HGV Class 1 Drivers
- Location: Crewe
- Salary: £12.25 - £16.75 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 08/10/2019
Our team are friendly and there are excellent facilities on site. Although the contract is temporary this is regular ongoing work with opportunity of Permanent Contracts. Full paid induction and training will be provided.
As a HGV CLASS 1 Driver your duties will include:
-Carrying out HGV Class 1 trunking work to a major RDC’s.
-Ensuring accurate and timely collections from suppliers.
-Driving safely and with courtesy when out on the road.
-Responsibility for vehicle checks before leaving and returning to the depot.
The ideal LGV Class 1 driver are required to have the following skills and experience:
- Valid C+E Class 1 Driving License
- Have no more than 6 points / DD / DR
- Have 18 months previous experience driving a LGV Class 1 vehicle
- Digi Card Tacho experience
- Reliable and honest
- Valid DCPC
- A positive attitude towards safety
And in return you will receive the following benefits:
- Block booked 12 week rota over summer
- 50 hours a week (at least) guarantee for full- time drivers
- Guaranteed minimum 10 hours per shift
- 24 hours out of hours service
- Weekend Premiums
- Paid site induction and training for successful candidates
- Onsite parking