HGV Class 1 Driver
- Location: Crewe
- Salary: £12.25 - £22.75 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 03/12/2019
AM, PM start times for TRUNK runs.
Full time, part time and weekend positions available
We are offering long term guaranteed work.
Our team are friendly and there are excellent facilities on site. Although the contract is temporary this is regular ongoing work with opportunity of Permanent Contracts. Full paid induction and training will be provided.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we are able to offer the following:
Regular start times
· RDC (Trunking) Work Only
· Overtime opportunities
· Part time
· Weekend only opportunities
· Increase Sunday and Unsocial Rates
· Modern Fleet
· Free Car Parking
· Good Communication
· Safety Focus
· Dedication to Quality Service
The ideal LGV Class 1 driver are required to have the following skills and experience:
- Valid C+E Class 1 Driving License
- Have no more than 6 points / DD / DR
- Have 18 months previous experience driving a LGV Class 1 vehicle
- Digi Card Tacho experience
- Reliable and honest
- Valid DCPC
- A positive attitude towards safety
Our expertise lies in transforming large-scale, end-to-end supply chains for our food retail customers. With a national network of strategically placed sites, state-of-the-art technology and the largest temperature controlled transport fleet in the UK, you’d be joining the UK’s leading temperature controlled logistics provider.
If you are interested please contact Jane O’Brien 01270253057 or send your CV to email@example.com