HGV Class 1 Driver
- Location: Crewe
- Salary: £12.25 - £16.75 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 13/03/2020
Location: Crewe - CW1 6BW
Contract Type: Guaranteed Hours and Shift work available to suit all
All CVs to email@example.com
Pertemps network group are based on an established logistics contract in Crewe, and are looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers (C+E) to join their team. They are offering a shift pattern of Thursday to Monday on an on-going basis with AM, PM start times for TRUNK runs. We are offering long term guaranteed work over the summer.
Our team are friendly and there are excellent facilities on site. Although the contract is temporary, this is regular ongoing work with opportunity of permanent contracts. Full paid induction and training will be provided.
As a HGV CLASS 1 Driver your duties will include:
-Carrying out HGV Class 1 trunking work to a major RDC’s.
-Ensuring accurate and timely collections from suppliers.
-Driving safely and with courtesy when out on the road.
-Responsibility for vehicle checks before leaving and returning to the depot.
The ideal LGV Class 1 driver are required to have the following skills and experience:
- Valid C+E Class 1 Driving License
- Have no more than 6 points / DD / DR
- Have 18 months previous experience driving a LGV Class 1 vehicle
- Digi Card Tacho experience
- Reliable and honest
- Valid DCPC
- A positive attitude towards safety
And in return, you will receive the following benefits:
- Block booked 12 week rota over summer
- Guaranteed minimum 10 hours per shift
- 24 hours out of hours service
- Weekend Premiums
- Paid site induction and training for successful candidates
- Onsite parking