3.5T Pick up Driver
- Location: Hungerford
- Salary: £9.05 - £9.95 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 25/10/2018
* You will be responsible for the delivery and collection of the plant hire's equipment, adhering to all health and safety guidelines. You may also be required to demonstarte the item's operation to the customers, full training is given.
* Completition of any checks and related administration when delivering and collecting any equipment.
* You will be responsible for ensuring that all company vehicles are driven safely, professionally and within the law at all times. You will comply with Health and Saftey legislation and company specific policies and procedures.
* As the public face of our Client, you will be well presented, comunicate professionally with customers and promote the positive image of the business.
To be considered for this exciting Pick up Driver role, you will need the following experience:
* You will need to be a fully competent Driver with a clean driving licence. You will be numerate, articulate and have immaculate attention to detail.
* Experience in the Pick up Driver role is desirable, you will need to be a hands on candidate and hold the relevant qualifications including ISOH and First Aid.
* CSCS card holder and Rail PTS holder or willing to undertake training.
* Knowledge of Railway Plant would be an advantage.
Our Client is looking for a Pick up Driver to join their busy team of one of the UK's leading rental equipment organisations.
The salary will depend on the previous experience.
Monday to Friday working 0730 to 1700 with one hours unpaid breaks.
To apply for the role of 3.5T Pick up Driver please apply with your CV and relevant certifications.