HGV Class 1 Drivers
- Location: Crewe
- Salary: £11.50 - £16.50 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 06/09/2019
These exciting opportunities require drivers of the highest caliber in terms of presentation and skills. For passing our client's assessment you will be rewarded with excellent pay and working conditions, as well as offering flexible working options and ad hoc odd days to suit.
Most assignments are long term for those that desire an ongoing opportunity.
As the HGV 1 Driver your duties will include:
- Carrying out store deliveries and trunking work to major supermarket chains
- Ensuring accurate and timely deliveries to stores and collections from suppliers
- Being responsible for vehicle checks before leaving the depot
To be a successful Class 1 Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Valid Class 1 C+E licence
- No more than 6 points / DD or DR for insurance purposes.
- Minimum 18 months' experience of driving Class 1 vehicles - due to insurance purposes.
- Digi card
- Reliable and flexible.
Full time, part time and weekend shifts available.
In return, the Class 1 Driver will receive a salary of £11.50 - £16.50 per hour.
LTD Drivers welcome, please contact for separate pay rates.
Please contact Jane O'Brien on 01270 253057 or e-mail email@example.com