Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Gloucester
- Salary: £10.01 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 17/03/2021
You will be responsible for delivering parcels quickly and efficiently, by driving and/or walking on a dedicated route, whilst maintaining our high integrity standards and demonstrating friendly customer service. Up to 60 drops a day. Other duties may also include sorting of parcels within the delivery office and Van.
Working as a Parcel Delivery Driver you will receive from £10.01 per hour working Monday to Friday, between the hours of 0900hrs to 1800hrs, therefore flexibility is required. Average of 40+ hours a week.
Our Parcel Delivery Drivers will be provided with PPE. Induction, training and working will all be in a socially distant safe environment, you must own a full up to date sat nav.
As a Parcel Delivery Driver, you will need the following:
- Full UK Driving licence, with no more than six points.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Upbeat and self-motivated.
- Love of the outdoors, whatever the weather.
- Good level of fitness to meet demands of the role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Resilience and flexibility.
- Over 21 years of age for insurance purposes.
- Pass 5 year address history and security vetting check.(DBS)
Register at Pertemps, Unit 4A, Elmbridge Court, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester, GL3 1JZ - OPEN 08:30 - 16:30 Monday to Friday For more information PLEASE CALL PERTEMPS GLOUCESTER 01452 507500