Please use the search to find another job.
Class 2 Drivers
- Location: Lydney
- Salary: £18.00 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 14/05/2021
You will be required to drive an 18 tonne refrigerated lorry delivering cages of goods to high street shops, clients and customers, the job involves lifting, loading, pushing cages, tail lift on and off, working Monday to Friday, ongoing work available, temp to perm opportunities for the right hardworking candidate. Other duties include: Vehicle checks, customer service, delivery paperwork.
For insurance purposes and to be successful candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Valid UK Class 2 Driving Licence.
- Hold a Current & Valid CPC card.
- Hold a Digital Tachograph card.
- Have a Positive & Professional 'Can Do' attitude.
- Must have 180 days driving a Class 2 vehicle in the last 2 years.
- Over the age of 21 - Maximum of 9 points for minor endorsements.
- Fully fit, happy with lifting, loading and delivering cages using a tail lift.
- Happy to register online and be successful following a facetime, zoom or skype interview
All Pertemps Drivers benefit from:
- Full company Uniform and PPE Provided.
- Ongoing regular work Monday to Friday
- Minimum Pay of 8 hours a day.
- Discounted CPC Training
- Weekly pay each Friday PAYE only, Paid annual leave, Access to a pension.
- Dedicated local Transport Consultant.
- 24/7 contact available.
Register at Pertemps, Unit 4A, Elmbridge Court, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester, GL3 1JZ - OPEN 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday For more information PLEASE CALL PERTEMPS GLOUCESTER 01452 507500 to register online.