Please use the search to find another job.
Class 1 HGV Driver Nights
- Location: Gloucester
- Salary: £14.00 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 20/05/2021
The successful candidates must meet the following criteria and for insurance purposes:
- Hold a full In date UK Class 1 (C+E) driving licence.
- Hold a valid CPC and Digital Tachograph cards.
- Have a Positive & Professional 'Can Do' attitude.
- Maximum of 9 points for minor endorsements.
- Over the age of 21 with 1 year driving experience.
- Happy to register online and be successful following a facetime, zoom or skype interview.
- If you have a Class 1 (C+E) ADR licence this will be a great asset, but it is not essential.
All Pertemps Drivers benefit from:
- Pay £14.00ph nights (Day work is £12.50ph)
- Full company Uniform and PPE Provided.
- Ongoing regular work Monday to Friday.
- Minimum Pay of 8 hours a day.
- Discounted CPC Training
- Weekly pay each Friday direct PAYE only, Paid annual leave, Access to a pension.
- Dedicated local Transport Consultant.
- 24/7 contact available.
- On site staff car park.
- Opportunity for permanent employment.
Register at Pertemps, Unit 4A, Elmbridge Court, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester, GL3 1JZ - OPEN 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday For more information PLEASE CALL PERTEMPS GLOUCESTER 01452 507500 to register online.