HGV Class 2 Driver
- Location: Cheltenham
- Salary: £12.82 - £19 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 20/07/2021
You will be required to drive an 18 tonne vehicle delivering frozen, chilled and ambient goods to clients and customers, the job involves lifting, loading, using the tail lift, Monday to Friday with odd Saturdays, ongoing work temp to perm contract available.
The successful candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Valid UK Class 2 Driving Licence.
- Hold a Current & Valid CPC card.
- Hold a Digital Tachograph card.
- Maximum of 9 points for minor endorsements.
All Pertemps Drivers benefit from:
- Full company Uniform and PPE Provided.
- Paying £12.82ph - Minimum Pay of 8 hours a day.
- Discounted CPC Training
- Weekly pay each Friday PAYE only, Paid annual leave, Access to a pension.
- Dedicated local Transport Consultant.
- 24/7 contact available.
Register at Pertemps, Unit 4A, Elmbridge Court, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester, GL3 1JZ - OPEN 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday For more information PLEASE CALL PERTEMPS GLOUCESTER 01452 507500 to register online.