HGV Class 1 Drivers
- Location: Gloucester
- Salary: £15.50 - £18.50 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 22/07/2022
Day rate - £15.50ph + holiday pay + pension - PAYE
Night Rate - £16.50ph + holiday pay + pension - PAYE
Saturday Rate - £17.50ph + holiday pay + pension - PAYE
Sunday Rate - £18.50ph + holiday pay + pension - PAYE
NO umbrella, NO Self Employed payments - Full PAYE only.
Flexible work with shifts available Monday to Friday, work as little or as often as you like.
Working for a well-known company, no hand balling required. Distance runs and night shifts available.
The successful candidates must meet the following criteria and for insurance purposes:
- Hold a full in date UK Class 1 (C+E) driving licence.
- Hold a valid CPC and Digital Tachograph cards.
- Maximum of 9 points for minor endorsements.
- Over the age of 21.
All Pertemps Drivers benefit from:
- Paying £15.50ph to £18.50ph.
- Full company Uniform and PPE Provided.
- Minimum Pay of 8 hours a day.
- Discounted CPC Training
- Opportunity for ADR training for the right candidate.
- Weekly pay each Friday direct PAYE only, Paid annual leave, Access to a pension.
- Dedicated local Transport Consultant, 24/7 contact available.
Register at Pertemps, Unit 4A, Elmbridge Court, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester, GL3 1JZ - OPEN 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday for more information PLEASE CALL PERTEMPS GLOUCESTER 01452 507500