Class 1 Tanker Driver
- Location: Basingstoke
- Salary: £11.50 - £17.50 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 11/05/2018
Pertemps are recruiting several Class 1 Tanker Drivers for a client based in Basingstoke. This HGV role plays an important part in wastewater and recycling. You will be required to collect/deliver sludge from various locations (full week training provided)
- Transporting and delivering sludge and water waste from various locations.
- Working independently in a safe and responsible manner.
- You will be using handheld PDA scanners along with the latest technology.
- 0600AM starts Monday to Friday (overtime and weekend work available)
- £11.50 - £17.50ph.
- Full company induction and training provided.
For this Class 1 Tanking position you will need:
- Full UK driving licence with C+E entitlement.
- Up to date CPC and Digital Taco Card.
- Tanker experience is required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for drivers looking for full time, ongoing work. We have immediate starts available for this class 1 tanker position. To find out more please apply now or call the Pertemps Basingstoke office on 01256 322700.