Please use the search to find another job.
7.5 Tonne Driver
- Location: Basingstoke
- Salary: £10 - £15.50 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 24/10/2018
Pertemps have an opening for several 7.5 Tonne HGV Drivers to work on behalf of a home installation depot in Basingstoke.
Our client is offering a great career opportunity for HGV Drivers to be upskilled and trained on wet work, gas and electrical installations. This will require two days attendance at a specialist college, accommodation is provided.
Due to the nature of the role the individual will need to be hard working and reliable. As a 7.5 Tonne Driver you will be working in a two man crew, making timely deliveries and carrying out accurate installations in customer homes.
Overview for this 7.5 Tonne position:
- Full time temp to perm contract
- Fully expensed training at a specialist college
- Early AM starts
- Executing home installations
- Customer facing role
- Liaising with depot and the customer support department
- £10.00 - £15.50ph
- Overtime after 9 hours
- Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday
- Once fully trained you can expect to earn a bonus based on your work performance
For this 7.5T position you will need:
- Full UK relevant driving licence
- Must have 6 months relevant HGV experience
- Have a good working geographical knowledge of the area
- Physically fit, as lifting will be required at various occasions
- DQC card and Digital Tacho Card
To find out more on this particular 7.5 Tonne position, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 01256 322700.