Please use the search to find another job.
HGV2 (Cat C) Multidrop Driver
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Salary: £10.00 - £13.00 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 08/11/2017
Working Monday - Friday with AM start times between 0600-0800, you will be providing a multidrop delivery service to our clients customer base throughout the UK.
Working for Pertemps
After over 50 years of experience in the driving and logistics arena, we work with drivers of all levels of experience and qualifications. By taking the time to get to know you, we not only find the perfect job to suit your skill set, but we find jobs that are tailored to suit your lifestyle - and that's why we have a reputation of keeping our candidates happy!
In return, we can offer you:
- Excellent rates paid accurately and on time.
- Online Payslips.
- Holiday pay & Pension.
- Different payment models.
- Access to our Pertemps Driving Academy who provide license acquisition, training, assessments, CPC, Refresher courses and many more to our network of drivers. Many of these options are provided free of charge.
What does it take to be a Pertemps Driver
Our drivers transport and deliver goods between suppliers and customers on behalf of a broad client base. Delivery to depots, distribution centres, warehouses, retail premises and residential premises all over the UK.
Pertemps value its driving team; we work with the best and expect the best, therefore successful applicants must have the following skills and attributes:
- Competent in English both written and verbal.
- Hold a valid UK License with less than 6 points.
- Have held a HGV license for a minimum of 2 years, with at least 180 days driving experience.
- Hold a Digital Tachograph Smart Card and full CPC.
- To enjoy driving and have an excellent driving history.
- Possess a polite and courteous manner at all times.
- The ability to understand and complete paperwork accurately.
- Be of a reasonable level of fitness to work with loads.