HGV2 (Cat C) Roll on roll Off Driver
- Location: Luton
- Salary: £10.5 - £11.50 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 09/01/2019
Your role will entail driving a variety of utility vehicles to include roll on roll off, skips and dustcarts. Previous experience within one of the specialisms is essential.
- Working Monday – Friday (every other Saturday AM).
- Start times approximately 0400.
- Averaging 10 hours per day
- Held a HGV 2 licence for over 2 year2, with a minimum of 180 days driving experience, for insurance purposes.
- Less than 6 points on your licence, for insurance purposes.
- Hold a full CPC.
- Hold a digi tacho card.
- Previous experience in either roll on roll off, skips, or dustcarts.
In return the Driver will receive:
Pertemps believes in developing its driving team and can assist with HGV license acquisition, HGV training, CPC Courses & ADR acquisition, at no cost to you providing you stay and work for the contract for two years.
We have over 50 years of experience in the driving and logistics arena, we work with drivers of all levels of experience and qualifications. By taking the time to get to know you, we not only find the perfect job to suit your skill set, but we find jobs that are tailored to suit your lifestyle - and that's why we have a reputation of keeping our candidates happy!
In return, we can offer you:
- Excellent rates paid accurately and on time.
- Online Payslips.
- Holiday pay & Pension.
- Different payment models.
- Access to our Pertemps Driving Academy who provide license acquisition, training, assessments, CPC, Refresher courses and many more to our network of drivers. Many of these options are provided free of charge.
To apply, please apply online by submitting your CV or call Nikki or Laura on 01908 208500.