HGV2 Night Drivers
- Location: Northamptonshire
- Salary: £13.50 - £15.50 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 09/01/2019
The role will entail providing a multi-drop delivery service to our customers client base at night.
You will be delivering to stores at night which are closed and unmanned by staff, your will be required to deactivate/activate alarms, unlock/lock stores, and deliver product to set locations at each drop.
Attention to detail coupled with excellent customer service is require for this role, to ensure products are put away correctly in stores, and that doors/alarms and security are maintained.
- Working nights.
- Start times between 1800 - 2400.
- 4 on 4 off rota.
- Held a HGV 2 licence for over 2 years, with a minimum of 180 days driving experience, for insurance purposes.
- Less than 6 points on your licence, for insurance purposes.
- Hold a full CPC.
- Hold a digi tacho card.
In return the Driver will receive:
Pertemps believes in developing its driving team and can assist with HGV license acquisition, HGV training, CPC Courses & ADR acquisition, at no cost to you providing you stay and work for the contract for two years.
We have over 50 years of experience in the driving and logistics arena, we work with drivers of all levels of experience and qualifications. By taking the time to get to know you, we not only find the perfect job to suit your skill set, but we find jobs that are tailored to suit your lifestyle - and that's why we have a reputation of keeping our candidates happy!
In return, we can offer you:
- Excellent rates paid accurately and on time.
- Online Payslips.
- Holiday pay & Pension.
- Different payment models.
- Access to our Pertemps Driving Academy who provide license acquisition, training, assessments, CPC, Refresher courses and many more to our network of drivers. Many of these options are provided free of charge.
To apply, please apply online by submitting your CV or call Nikki or Laura on 01908 208500.