Please use the search to find another job.
7.5 Tonne Multi-drop Driver
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Salary: £10.59 - £11.59 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 16/04/2019
This is an amazing opportunity for drivers, not only providing ongoing work but also permanent opportunities for the right individuals who demonstrate skills and attributes in line with Domino’s corporate policies.
Your role will be to provide a multidrop delivery service to Domino’s Pizza stores throughout the UK. This will entail up to 7 drops per day.
· Start times between 1600 – 0400 (flexibility is essential)
· 12 Hour shifts daily
· Working 4 shifts per week.
· Multidrop deliveries.
· Heavy lifting involved.
Due to the nature of the contract, successful applicants will possess the following skills and attributes:
· Hold a valid category C1 License, Full CPC and Digi card.
· Have a minimum of six months 7.5 (Cat C1) UK based driving experience.
· Less than 6 points on your licence, for insurance purposes.
· Have a good understanding of health and safety.
· Have a good working knowledge of EU Drivers Hours, WTD, Digi Tacho, and road knowledge.
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and customers.
Working for Pertemps
Pertemps have over 50 years of experience in the driving and logistics arena, we work with drivers of all levels of experience and qualifications. By taking the time to get to know you, we not only find the perfect job to suit your skill set, but we find jobs that are tailored to suit your lifestyle - and that's why we have a reputation of keeping our candidates happy!
· Excellent rates paid accurately and on time.
· Online Payslips.
· Holiday pay & Pension.
· Different payment models.
· Access to our Pertemps Driving Academy who provide license acquisition, training, assessments, CPC, Refresher courses and many more to our network of drivers. Many of these options are provided free of charge.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for this extremely prestigious contract. Immediate interview 7 assessment available. PAYE and Self-employed drivers are both welcome to apply.
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call Nikki on 01908 208500, or pop into the branch to register – Pertemps, 205 Soverign Court, Witan Gate East, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 2HP