- Location: Milton Keynes
- Salary: £29000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 13/02/2020
Shift: Monday – Friday
Hours: 1400 - 2300
Salary: £29,000 - £31,000 pa
Your role will be to co-ordinate the transport operation to achieve business objectives and the needs of customers.
Duties will include
• Route planning.
• Ensuring transport costs are managed.
• Utilising vehicles to maximum turnover.
• Maintianing KPI’s and monthly reports.
• Liasing with suppliers, subcontractors, hauliers and drivers.
• Process and record damages, returns and issues.
• Ensure compliance with company procedures.
• Support the management team in development of colleagues.
Successful applicants will have previous transport experience in a supervisor role, you will be a people person with a can do attitude.
You will be able to successfully build up relationships with clients and suppliers.
To register your interest, please email your CV to email@example.com