HGV1 (C+E) Trunkers
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Salary: £13.47 - £14.47 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 15/09/2020
This role would ideally suit an inidivudal who is happy to do nights out, and work away from home.
You will be providing a trunking service from Milton Keynes to Warrington, onto Holyhead to board a ferry to Dublin and then onto Naas, before returning.
This is an ongoing role, with permanent opportunities for the right individuals.
An example of a typical day would be:
- Leaving Milton Keynes Depot around 12:00 travelling to Warrington.
- Unload part of load at Warrington.
- Drive to Holyhead to catch the 20:30 ferry to Ireland.
- Travel to Naas.
- Start 9 hours of daily rest in vehicle.
- Unload in Naas.
- Return to Dublin to catch 14:50 ferry to Holyhead.
- Travel back to Milton Keynes.
Start times: 12;00 - 13:00
Shift: Any 4/6 our of 7 shifts.
Pay: £13.47ph £25.00 Night out.
A minimum of six months experience for insurance reasons
Happy to work long shifts and be away from home
Happy to take an indepth induction covering both driving, WTD and Tacho Laws
Availble to attend assessment and training on Tuesday & Wednesday next week.
Available to start the following week.
To apply, please call Nikki on 01908 208500 or apply online.