- Location: Northampton
- Salary: £14.50 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 13/07/2021
- Are you looking for a family feel at work instead of a corporate environment?
- Do you want to feel important and appreciated by your employer?
- Are you looking for a permanent role with a company who will invest in you?
If your nodding your head to the above, then we need to have a conversation about a fantastic company we are currently recruiting for.
My client, based in Northamptonshire currently has vacancies for HGV2/Cat C Drivers to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
- Newly passed and experienced drivers are welcome.
- 24 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- Sick pay (Not SSP)
- Annual pay rise.
If that isn't enough, as standard, you can also expect a pension scheme, an onsite canteen, free parking, on the job training, license acquisition, Driver CPC, and job security from a business that has been stable for over 200 years.
- Shifts: Monday - Friday/Monday-Saturday Rotating
- Start Times: Between 0330- 0600 (Flexibility essential)
- Shift Length: 10-12 hours per day.
- Start date: Asap
Your role will be to drive a HGV vehicles and provide a multi drop delivery service to our clients customer base of up to 6 drops per day.
The job involves heavy lifting and handball as standard and therefore you must be capable of performing both on a daily basis.
Our client is prepared to look at drivers with minimal HGV experience.
- Valid UK HGV2/Cat C License
- Less than 3 points.
- No DD/DR convictions
For more details or to apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01908 208500