HGV1 Day Driver £17.50
- Location: Northampton
- Salary: £17.5 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 05/10/2021
- Are you looking for a family feel at work instead of a corporate environment?
- Do you want to feel important and appreciated by your employer?
- Are you looking for a permanent role with a company who will invest in you?
If you're nodding your head to the above, then we need to have a conversation about a fantastic company we are currently recruiting for.
My client, based in Daventry currently has vacancies for HGV1/Class 1/Cat C+E Drivers to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
- Newly passed and experienced HGV1 drivers are welcome.
- £3,850 per month / £46,200 per year / £17.50 per hour / £960 per week
- 24 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- Sick pay (Not SSP)
- Annual pay rise.
If that isn't enough, as standard, you can also expect a pension scheme, an onsite canteen, free parking, on the job training, license acquisition, Driver CPC, and job security from a business that has been stable for over 200 years.
- Shifts: Monday - Friday/Monday-Saturday Rotating
- Start Times: Between 0330- 0600 (Flexibility essential)
- Shift Length: 10-12 hours per day.
- Start date: Asap
Your role will be to provide a multi drop delivery service driving a HGV1/Class 1/Cat C+E vehicle to our client's customer base of up to 6 drops per day.
The job involves heavy lifting and handball as standard and therefore you must be capable of performing both on a daily basis.
Our client is prepared to look at drivers with minimal HGV experience.
- Valid UK HGV1/Class 1/ Cat C+E License
- Digital Tacho card
- Driver qualification card.
- Less than 3 points.
- No DD/DR convictions
For more details or to apply, please forward your cv to Drivingmk@pertemps.co.uk or call 01908 208500 and ask for Nikki or Dean.