Class 1 Night Driver
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Salary: £20 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 08/11/2021
- Are you looking for a family feel at work instead of a corporate environment?
- Do you want to feel important and appreciated by your employer?
- Are you looking for a permanent role with a company who will invest in you?
If you're nodding your head to the above, then we need to have a conversation about a fantastic company we are currently recruiting for.
My client, based in Daventry currently has vacancies for HGV1/Class 1/Cat C+E Drivers to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
- Newly passed and experienced HGV1 drivers are welcome.
- £4,000 per month / £48,000 per year / £20 per hour / £1000 per week
- 24 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- Sick pay (Not SSP)
- Annual pay rise.
If that isn't enough, as standard, you can also expect a pension scheme, an onsite canteen, free parking, on the job training, license acquisition, Driver CPC, and job security from a business that has been stable for over 200 years.
- Shifts: Monday - Friday/Monday-Saturday Rotating
- Start Times: Between (Flexibility essential)
- Shift Length: 10-12 hours per day.
- Start date: Asap
Your role will be to provide a trunk run from the depot in Daventry to local customers driving a tanker vehicle ( no ADR or experience required ) to transport food produce.
The job doesn't involve heavy lifting or handballing however there will be a wait of 1 hour at each site while being offloaded.
Our client is prepared to look at drivers with minimal HGV experience and train them onsite.
- Valid UK HGV1/Class 1/ Cat C+E License
- Digital Tacho card
- Driver qualification card.
- Less than 3 points.
- No DD/DR convictions
For more details or to apply, please forward your cv to Drivingmk@pertemps.co.uk or call 01908 208500 and ask for Nikki or Dean.