HGV 1 C + E Driver
- Location: Barnsley
- Salary: £19.00 - £23.00 per annum
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 31/10/2017
We are offering an hourly rate of £19.00 - £23.00 per hour with enhanced rates Thurs to Sun.
Part-time Weekend shifts are ALWAYS available. All levels of commitments/ availability / experience will be considered.
As a CLASS 1 Driver your duties will include:
• Carrying out CLASS 1 store deliveries and trunking work to a major supermarket chain
• Ensure accurate and timely deliveries to stores and collections from suppliers
• Trunking products to depots throughout the UK
• Responsible for vehicle checks before leaving the depot.
The ideal CLASS 1 Driver will have the following skills and experiences:
• Valid CLASS 1 licence for at least 2 years (due to insurance)
• Digi card tacho experience.
• No more than 6 points or DD or DR (due to insurance)
• Reliable and flexible.
• Subsidised canteen at many sites / depots
• Friendly Onsite Team
• 24 hour out of service available
• Weekend premiums
• Regular ongoing work
• Flexible start times to suit your life style
• Site inductions and training provided
• Excellent working conditions, store or trunking work available.
• Candidates will be considered for work even if it is for a short period of time.