Please use the search to find another job.
HGV (C) ADR packages.
- Location: Worcester
- Salary: Competative
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 11/01/2018
Pertemps is one of the largest specialist agency working in the logistics sector and are an equal opportunities employer.
Our client is looking for a Class 2 (C) driver with ADR Packages 2 to 6 to go on a temporary to permanent contract.
You will be working in a class 2 rigid vehicle with curtain sided body, delivering palletised loads within the Midlands & Southern parts of the UK, with occasional nights out.
This job normally comprises of 5 to 16 drops per day delivering ADR / Hazardous goods.
Shift start times are 05.45 each morning & shift length can vary but once permanent are guaranteed 12hr per day.
Candidates will be required to do a full Health & Safety induction before starting your position with this client. The inductions consist of paper based class room ADR compliance, procedure & driving.
Pay: £10.50 p/hr when permanent £530 per week
Hours: Days occasional Night out paid at £25 per night
Duties / Responsibilities
* Delivering to UK locations
* Dealing with delivery paperwork
* Vehicle checks & defect reporting
* Class 2 driving licence
* Digi Card
* CPC card
* Less than 6 minor Points on Driving Licence
* ADR in Packages 2,3,4,5 & 6
Benefits of working with Pertemps Driving Division:
* Access to Pertemps Driver Training Academy & refresher Training
* CPC / Driver Training available
* Market leading Recruitment Specialist who have been in the business for over 50 years
* PAYE or Self employed
* Free uniform & PPE
* Access to a Pertemps representative 24hrs a day, 7days a week, 365 days a year
* Members of FTA / CILT / IAM / DSA / ALLMI
Other opportunities available:
* Full & Part time contracts, Days & Nights
* Weekend work
* Odd days
To be considered for this role or to discuss other opportunities that we have available please click 'APPLY' and follow the instruction.
For more information please call Alec Brewer or David Bridgford at Pertemps Redditch
On 01527 68 585, Or pop into our Redditch & Worcester Branch's to register
Pertemps (Redditch) Bridge house,22 Bromsgrove road B97 4QY or
Pertemps (Worcester) Restdale House, Foregate Street, Worcester WR1 1EE