HGV Class 1 ( Tramper )
- Location: Hereford and Worcester
- Salary: £13 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 05/05/2021
Pay rate: £13.00 paye per hour
Night out rate: £26.20 per night ( non taxable )
Hours: Weekdays starts 05.00hrs to 06.00hrs approx.
A large distribution company in Droitwich have multiple positions available working as a HGV Class 1 Driver Tramper. No handball due to the nature of the construction materials.
The responsibilities of a HGV Class 1 Driver will be:
- Must be able to work an average of 12 hour shifts with flexible starting times.
- Arriving promptly and prepared to start early Mondays to Friday.
- Must be competent completing delivery paperwork.
The requirements of a HGV Class 1 Driver will be:
- Must have a valid, up – to – date CPC & Digi card.
- Less than 6 minor points on driving licence.
- 6 months experience in Class 1.
The benefits on offer to a HGV Class 1 driver in this role will be:
- Access to Pertemps driver training academy & refresher training.
- CPC/Driver training will be on offer.
- PAYE or Self – employed positions will be available.
- Uniform and PPE will be provided.
If you would like to apply for this role then please call 01905 611555 and ask for Dave. Alternatively, click ‘Apply’ now.