HGV Class 2 Road Sweeper Driver
- Location: Droitwich Spa
- Salary: £14 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 16/07/2021
Pay rate: £14.00 per hour
Hours: Various start times
Contract: Temporary to Permanent.
Pertemps Driving Division are currently recruiting for a professional HGV / LGV Class 2 Driver with Road Sweeper experience on behalf of our Client based in Worcestershire.
The responsibilities of a HGV / LGV Class 2 driver will be:
- Must be able to work shifts with flexible starting times.
- Arriving promptly and prepared to deal with any issues.
- Must be competent completing paperwork.
- 24 hour call out possible.
The requirements of a HGV Class 2 driver will be:
- Must be flexible to switch shifts and start times.
- Must have a valid CPC & Digi card.
- PAYE only
- Holiday pay
- Prefer no more than 6 minor points on your driving licence.
The benefits on offer to a HGV Class 2 driver in this role will be:
- Access to Pertemps driver training academy & refresher training.
- CPC / Driver training will be on offer.
- PAYE or Self – employed positions will be available.
- Uniform and PPE will be provided.
There will be multiple roles available with the potential for immediate starts. This role is paid at a basic rate of £14.00 per hour on days.
If you would like to apply for this role then please call 01905 611555 and ask for Dave. Alternatively, click ‘Apply’ now.