Postal delivery driver
- Location: Alcester
- Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 14/07/2022
Royal Mail deliver letters and parcels every day to people throughout the country and are relied on by communities across the UK. We are now looking for Parcel Delivery Drivers to be a part of this world-class service
You will be responsible for delivering parcels quickly and efficiently, by walking on a dedicated route, whilst maintaining our high integrity standards and demonstrating friendly customer service, Other duties may also include sorting of mail/parcels within the delivery office.
Working as a Parcel Delivery Driver you will receive from £9.50 per hour Monday to Saturday and should you work on a Sunday you will receive £18.58 per hour.
The role is working up to 6 shifts per week Monday to Saturday. Shift length times will be 4 - 8 hours, between the times of 0800hrs - 1800hrs.
As a Parcel Delivery Driver, you will need the following:
* Full UK Driving licence, with no more than six points.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Upbeat and self-motivated.
* Love of the outdoors, whatever the weather.
* Good level of fitness to meet demands of the role.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Resilience and flexibility.
Interested? Click apply now & follow the instructions