Please use the search to find another job.
Class 2 Driver
- Location: Stirling
- Salary: £10.55 - £15.82 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 11/09/2017
We are currently recruiting for 4 Class 2 Drivers for a public sector client in Stirling.
You will be required to work 3 days per week and the shifts are 10 hours per day, This is operated over 7 days per week and is done on a rota.
Although previous experience is not essential it is desirable as well as a positive attitude to working with the general public and a positive attitude.
- Working as part of a team of 2 or 3 people.
- Driving a 26 tonne Bin Lorry.
- Moving and Loading wheelie bins.
- Assist with special uplifts.
- Vehicle Checks meeting all Legislative and Client Requirements.
- Valid Class 2 / LGV C Driving Licence.
- Valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC) if applicable.
- Digital Tachograph Card.
- Maximum of 6 points on your licence.
If you think that you have the skills, experience and enthusiasm for this role please call or email to discuss with the Driving Team on 01506 433148 or email your CV to email@example.com