HGV Class 2 Driver
- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Salary: £13.50 - £15 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 07/04/2021
These exciting opportunities require drivers of the highest caliber in terms of presentation and skills. For passing our client's assessment you will be rewarded with excellent pay and working conditions, as well as offering flexible working options and ad hoc days to suit.
As a HGV Class 2 Driver your duties will include:
- Class 2 multi-drop deliveries
- Class 2 deliveries to a well-known coffee store.
- Between 8 and 12 drops per route.
- Product placement within the delivery point.
- Working alongside a drivers mate on certain routes.
- Other duties which may include heavy lifting.
- Regular night work - Start times from 15:00 onwards
To be a successful HGV Class 2 Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Valid Class 2 licence
- No more than 6 points - no DD/DR/MS60 will be accepted
- Minimum 24 months' experience of driving Class 2 vehicles due to insurance purposes . Must have experience of driving a class 2 vehicle for 180 days
- Digi card
- Reliable and flexible
- A positive attitude towards safety
- Punctual and Excellent timekeeping and attendance
Full time working 4 from 7 rota, 11.5 hours per shift
Excellent opportunity for permanent contract after 12 weeks.
In return, the Class 2 Driver will receive a salary of £13.50 - £15.00 per hour.
The benefits you can expect for working with us include:
- Excellent PAYE Pay Rates -
Day Shift 0600 - 2000 £13.50ph
Night Shift 2000 - 0600 - £14.00ph
Saturday Day 0600 - 2000 - £14.00ph
Saturday Night 2000 - 0600 - £14.20ph
Sunday Day 0600 - 2000 - £14.50ph
Sunday Night 2000 - 0600 - £14.70ph
Bank Holiday's - £15.00ph
- Shift - Start times of 15:00 onwards
- Duration - Temporary to Permanent Contract after 12 weeks
- Excellent working conditions
- Subsidised Canteen
- Weekend Premiums
- Flexible Start times to suit your lifestyle
This position is based at Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7PZ.
If you would like to have a chat with us about this role or for more information about working with us please apply below and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively please call the office on 07436263339 and ask to speak to Ellie Or Email Ellie.Ferrer@pertemps.co.uk