Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class 2 Waste Drivers
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £8.5 - £12 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 07/08/2017
The main purpose of the role is to collect the refuse and recycling from residential addresses. You will also be required to work as a Waste & Recycling Collector when asked.
In the role of HGV Class 2 Waste Driver you are expected to be available for work Monday-Friday 07:30-15:30, 37 hours per week. Waste & Recycling Operatives are paid at an hourly rate of £8.09 per hour.
Within this post, you will be required to:
- Hold a valid Class C driving licence
- Evidence experience of Driving a Class C vehicle along with full CPC Qualification
- Complete an H&S DVD and Manual Handling training prior to starting this role
- Represent the organisation to a high standard whilst working in the public domain
- Driving the Class 2 vehicle on a specific route with a team of 2-3 loaders
- Work outside in a physically demanding role
- Evidence working knowledge of Health and Safety and Manual Handling
- Be willing to work as part of a team and help other operatives on your route when required
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Canteen
- Uniform and PPE Provided
- All Training Provided, Including Manual Handling
- 33 days Holiday accrual entitlement after 12 weeks
- Job and finish entitlement after 12 weeks
Within the Waste & Recycling department shifts can start at either 0630am or 0730am depending on the clients requirements, you should expect to finish around 12pm. However on some occasions, over time may be required.
To apply for the role of HGV 2 Waste Driver please upload your CV directly to this advertisement or www.pertemps.co.uk