HGV Class 1 Driver
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £11 - £16.50 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 24/10/2019
As a HGV CLASS 1 Driver your duties will include:
• Carrying out HGV Class 1 store deliveries and trunking work to a major RDC’s.
• Ensuring accurate and timely deliveries to stores and collections from suppliers.
• Driving safely and with courtesy when out on the road.
• Trunking products to depots throughout the UK.
• Responsibility for vehicle checks before leaving the depot.
The Driver will be guaranteed a minimum of 8 hours guaranteed payment. Full time/ part time and weekend shifts available. All levels of commitments and availability will be considered. Flexible start times to provide a great work-life balance. Candidates will be considered for work even if it is for a short period of time.
The ideal for HGV 1 Driver will have the following skills and experiences:
• Valid HGV class 1 (C+E) licence.
• No more than 6 points / DD or DR for insurance purposes.
• Previous experience of driving Class 1 vehicles – due to insurance purposes.
• Digi card tacho experience.