Please use the search to find another job.
Counterbalance forklift operator - FLT
- Location: Severn Beach
- Salary: £9.50 - £11.25 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 18/09/2018
We are recruiting Counterbalance Forklift drivers for ongoing, long term work. This role offers fixed shifts and a great work-life balance!
If you have a current counterbalance forklift licence, with prior warehouse experience, get in touch today!
- 37.5 hour per week
- £9.50 per hour
- Overtime paid at £11.25
- Loads of overtime available – extra shifts or extra hours each day
- 22 days holiday per year
- Free parking
- On site co-ordination team to support you
- NIGHT SHIFTS ALSO AVAILABLE!
Between now and 15th December 2018, you will ALSO earn 50p extra per hour for each hour you work (up to 37.5 hours per week) and 50p extra per hour for any overtime shifts worked too
The ££££ will add up over the weeks, and if you stay with us until 15th December 2018, the money will be paid out to you BEFORE Christmas, as a bonus to thank you for your hard work and dedication.
About the job:
- Counterbalance fork lift driving
- Loading and unloading lorries
- General warehouse including picking, packing and palletising orders
- Work 5 days a week - Monday to Friday OR Tuesday to Saturday OR Sunday to Thursday
- Shifts are 0600 – 1400 and 1400 – 2200 (0800-1600 on Weekends)
- Start ASAP and earn £9ph. New rate of £9.50ph starts on Monday 1st October
The site is not easily accessible by public transport, but If you live in Pilning, Easter Compton, Hallen, Patchway, Charlton Hayes, Avonmouth, Blaise, Almondsbury, Shirehampton areas, it is a short journey by bike!
To find out more, and for full details of the new bonus scheme, please send your CV online and one of our consultants will give you a call.
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.