Covid-19 Community Researchers
- Location: Staffordshire
- Salary: £65.00 - £130.00 per day
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 07/09/2020
- Pay rate, £130 per day, plus travel expenses.
- Part time flexible shifts also available
- Immediate start on completion of training.
Looking for your chance to make a difference and be a part of an exciting national COVID-19 research project? This is your opportunity to have a real impact, in the heart of your community, while flexibly working for one of the UK’s best known brands.
You will be responsible for delivering and collecting a COVID-19 swab test and questionnaire to the doorsteps of participating households, waiting whilst the participants complete the self-administered test and questionnaire and return it to you. This is all done in a safe, socially distanced manner and you will not need to have any direct contact with any of the participants. Full PPE will also be provided
This role will require you to travel to a list of households so you will need to:
- Plan your daily route so you will arrive at the required times
- Deliver the COVID-19 test kit and questionnaire
- Answer any questions the participants may have
- Wait for the completed test and questionnaire
- Ensure the questionnaire has been completed correctly
- Accurately input data and results
- Return complete tests and questionnaires to a designated location
As a Covid-19 Community Researcher, you will be expected to work efficiently, whilst maintaining our high integrity standards and demonstrating friendly customer service. You will need the following:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Your own reliable vehicle, driving licence and business insurance.
- A Smart phone and the ability to use apps.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Upbeat and self-motivated with a love of the outdoors, whatever the weather
- Resilience and flexibility.
Candidates can start within a week of completing an online training session. The contract will be running until the end of March 2021 but may be extended.
Interested? Then click apply now!