Production and Site Supervisor
- Location: Corby
- Salary: £25000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 13/10/2020
Pertemps are recruiting for a Production and Site Supervisor for a family run unique business. My client is seeking someone who has the flexibility learn and grow with the company. This role does not require you to be working from the companies base in Corby full time. You will also be required to visit their customer premises.
This is a very varied and interesting position that requires professionalism towards customers and colleagues alike. This unique business is small and you will be relied upon to lead by example and show an enthusiastic nature to progress the business forward.
Salary is dependent upon experience in the first instance but the company is looking to pay in excess of £25000 as a start.
This is predominantly a dayshift Monday to Friday position, however you will be required to be flexible to suit the needs of the business in order to meet customer demands, therefore there will be periods of time when this will go beyond the 09.00-17.00.
Personal qualities required:
• Dynamic and enthusiastic
• A team player that leads by example
• Physically fit
• A strong communicator, articulate and presentable
Practical skills required:
• Full driving licence
• Hands on experience
• Problem solving skills
• Computer literate
• Site installation experience
• Accurate with strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Previous experience of working with measuring and cutting PVC material using patterns, CAD drawings or CNC machine, the use of Heat guns, Sewing machines and RF welders.
Interested? Please click apply.