HGV Class 1 Driver
- Location: Lincoln
- Salary: £10.00 - £13.00 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 17/06/2020
As a HGV Class 1 Driver your duties will include:
- Complying with all Driver hours and Road Transport Directive legislation.
- Maintaining safety and security of loads at all times.
- Carrying out necessary checks to ensure vehicle is safe and legal
- Feedback to the office on any issues around loading, unloading or delays
To be a successful HGV Class 1 Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Be a professional HGV Class 1 Driver in possession of a digital tacho card and CPC card
- Hold a UK driving licence with a maximum of 6 points, for insurance purposes
- Have a minimum of 180 days of relevant driving experience within the last 2 years, if this is not obtainable, we can arrange an assessment at our Pertemps driving school
You will be working day shifts Wednesday to Sunday starting at 06.00 each day.
The rate of pay for this HGV Class 1 Driver position is £10.00ph (PAYE) or £13.00ph (LTD) Monday to Friday and £14.50ph (PAYEE) and £17.00ph (LTD) all breaks to be paid.
This is an ongoing HGV Class 1 Driver role, which may become permanent. The position may be of interest to people from the following areas, Branston, Lincoln, Sleaford, and Newark. To apply for this role or for more information, please call Tom on 01522 306304