Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £8.97 - £9.80 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 05/08/2020
£8.97 – 9.80 per hour
Van drivers required for ongoing work in Beaumont Leys, Leicester
Working for a prestigious food production and distribution company, this is a fantastic opportunity for long term, if not potentially permanent work in the future.
The client is one of the UKs leading food manufacturers, supplying to a large range of outlets across the UK. The drivers required will be responsible for the delivery of these items across the midlands, with some routes travelling to locations further afield.
Pertemps Driving Division in Leicester are looking for 2 experienced additional drivers to join our team, and to work with the above client. We have a long standing relationship with this company, and there have been occasions where some drivers have been offered permanent roles.
- Driver £8.97 – 9.80 per hour
- Both PAYE and LTD company drivers welcomed
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
- Work available 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday– Saturdays are essential
- Shifts starting between 0200-1400
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including upskilling.
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
- Paid Breaks
You must hold:
- Valid in date Cat B Driving Licence
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
- If Limited Company - Certificate of Incorporation/Business Bank Account / VAT Reg if applicable
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable
- Be willing to complete between 8-15 Deliveries
- Flexible approach to start times
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team click apply at your earliest convenience.
On-line registrations available following initial application stage!