Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £8.97 - £10.31 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 10/06/2020
Van drivers required for ongoing work in Leicester
Working for a prestigious distribution company operating within the food industry, in Leicester, this is a fantastic opportunity for long term, if not potentially permanent work in the future.
The client is one of the UKs largest sandwich manufacturers, working very closely with one of the major supermarkets in the UK. The drivers required will be responsible for the delivery of these sandwiches across the midlands, with some duties travelling to locations further afield.
Pertemps Driving Division in Leicester are looking to recruit a number of additional drivers to join our team, and to work with the above client. We have a long standing relationship with this company, and there have been occasions where some drivers have been offered permanent roles.
- Van Driver £8.97 – 10.31 per hour
- Both PAYE and LTD company drivers welcomed
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
- Work available 7 days a week, although Saturdays are an essential requirement.
- Shifts starting between 02:00 - 05:00 or between 10:00 - 12:00 to suit the individual
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including upskilling.
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
You must hold:
- Valid in date Cat B Driving Licence
- No more than 6 endorsement points
- If Limited Company - Certificate of Incorporation/Business Bank Account / VAT Reg if applicable
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable
- Flexible approach to start times
- Be willing to work Saturdays
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!