Let's get you moving!
So you're interested in joining Pertemps as a driver - now what happens? Our industry approved process has been designed to cover all essentials, and it is simple and easy to complete.
We operate an open-door policy, so once you've located your nearest branch, a member of our team will be on-hand to get you started!
What to expect:
- Paperwork to be completed
- Pre-employment skills assessments
- Driver Assessments (online or on paper)
- An in-depth interview with one of our friendly consultants
What you'll need to bring:
As part of this process we will require the following from you when visiting us in branch:
- Right to work - passport or full birth certificate
- CV (if you have one)
- Contact details of 2 employer references
- Driving licence
- Any professional qualifications - originals or verified copies
- Evidence of *employment status:
- Ltd Company - Company bank details & Certificate of Incorporation
- Umbrella - Name of umbrella provider
- PAYE - P45 dated within the last 3 months
*If you are exempt from paying NI contributions please provide a letter from the HMRC.
Find your nearest branch
Speak to one of our dedicated driving consultants at a branch near you