Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class 1 ADR Driver
- Location: Port Talbot
- Salary: £13.98 - £17.95 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 08/07/2021
You will receive a pay rate £13.98 (day rate) plus additional weekend, bank holiday payments and more. If required to work a night shift, the hourly rate will increase to £17.95 per hour.
As a Class 1 ADR Bulk Driver your duties will include:
- Delivering product to internal and external customers
- Filling and analysing own tankers and high-pressure trailers
- Carrying out minor repairs to vehicles using minimal tools such as screwdrivers and spanners
- Coupling and uncoupling of motive units/towing vehicles from tankers/trailers
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
To be successful as a Class 1 ADR Bulk Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence with classification 2 & 3 (in Tanks) are essential;
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 2 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes;
This is a temporary (ongoing) position starting immediately on a full time basis
- Day shifts with occasions nights if required.
- 7 day operation - so will include working weekends.
- All Breaks are paid.
- Holiday accrual, rising with length of service.
- Annual Pay increments
Candidates will attend a driving assessment & interview process with the client prior to selection, if successful you will receive full paid site induction and one-to-one training on-site ahead of undertaking your normal duties.
If you possess the necessary skills please apply online alternatively you may wish to discuss this opportunity with a member of staff at the Cardiff Branch on 02920 220776.