LGV 2 ADR DRIVER
- Location: Southampton
- Salary: £27000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 01/08/2018
Our client is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
You will be issued with complete PPE including uniform. The company offer continuous work related training programmes which in some cases count towards driver CPC modules.
As the LGV Class 2 ADR Cylinder Service Driver your duties will include:
- Multi dropping approximately 15-20 drops per day delivering gas cylinders to customers in around the area;
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
- Full training will be given on-site prior to start.
To be successful as a LGV Class 2 ADR Cylinder Service Drivers you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence with classification 2 (in packages) is essential;
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 2 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points (3 point max preferable) or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes;
This is a temporary (on-going) position starting immediately on a full time basis, the work is day shifts Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend by agreement/rota.
In return you will receive a starting salary of £12.90 per hour basic rate including all breaks to be paid. OT is available at the weekends with enhanced rates, Saturday £17.18 per hour and Sunday £22.90 per hour. Annual salary in the region of £27k to £33k. Breaks are also paid!
*Self Employed / Ltd co. drivers are welcome (enhanced rates apply).
If you are interested please apply online or contact Pertemps Southampton for more details.