LGV C1 Driver
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £8.75 - £9.64 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 15/01/2020
Information about the LGV C1 (7.5t) Drivers:-
- Mixture of distance and local deliveries
- No Handball
- Temporary ongoing work (falls in line with automotive shutdowns)
Hours of work:-
- Monday to Friday afternoons
- 14:00 - 22:00 (Monday to Friday)
- Finish times are a rough guideline only and flexibility to work beyond 14:00 is essential.
LGV C1 (7.5t) Drivers pay rates:-
- £8.75 Per hour (PAYE)
- Daily shift allowance of £7.14 per afternoon shift
- Based on a 39 hour week
- Self-employed drivers also welcome, please enquire for more information.
Requirements for successful LGV C1 (7.5t) Drivers:-
- For insurance purposes successful applicants must be 25 years of age
- Must have a valid LGV C1 (7.5t) Licence with 2 years
- Must hold a valid Digital tachograph card and DQC (CPC card)
Working for Pertemps, as a LGV C1 (7.5t) Driver, you will benefit from the following:-
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Paid Annual Leave
- Free Uniform
- Driver training
- 24 hour contact with dedicated consultants
- Access to the Pertemps Driving Academy where we can up skill you to Class 1 for FREE!
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!