- Location: Solihull
- Salary: £8.99 - £9.01 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 29/07/2020
The site location is easily accessible by both car and bus. Candidates must come with a minimum of 6 months experience in a Warehouse Picker / Quality Assurance / picking and packing environment.
Our client is a very up-and-coming wholesale and distribution site with a focus on women's fashion products. Because of their wide consumer base, there will eventually be enough work to support friends and family if you wish to travel together.
The main duties of our Warehouse Picker role include:
- Order picking goods with use of an RF scanner.
- Packing goods and allocating them with relevant bar codes.
- Conducting basic despatch paperwork and assisting with data entry using their in-house computerized system.
- Working as part of a close-knit team in order to ensure daily KPI's are achieved.
In turn, the company will offer the following:
- Favourable day shifts of 0900- 1700 Monday to Friday.
- Pay rate of £9.00 per hour, with opportunity for salary progression in line with developed skills.
Successful Warehouse Pickers must have the following:
- At least 6 months experience within a fast-paced distribution / logistics environment.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Good standard of spoken and written English.
- Team player attributes.
- Comfortable working to fast-paced operative targets.
In order to apply for our competitive Warehouse Picker post, please click to apply!