Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £10.30 - £10.66 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 10/09/2020
With 40 hours minimum, and the opportunity to train and develop your skills on the Forklift / PPT, this is a great role for anybody seeking to grow their skills within a logistics and distribution environment.
We are currently recruiting Warehouse Loaders for our client who are one of the world's leading logistics companies, whose client base can ensure a regular supply of work for all year round.
Warehouse Night Loader -
To load and unload stock, check accuracy of all incoming stock deliveries in line with the Health & Safety unloading procedures and company policy.
Maintain general housekeeping duties within the warehouse, stock rotation and cleanliness and tidiness in line with Company safety standards.
Working alongside the drivers to help load the wagons with the days deliveries which will include heavy kegs and large pack alcohol items.
Skills / Experiences
- Warehouse operation experience and understanding of Goods In/ Goods Out processes
- Must be able to work with alcohol.
- Must be able to work nights Sunday-Thursday 2030 - 0600
- Must be comfortable with heavy lifting of up to 20kg
- MHE experience (forklift, PPT, LLOP, pump truck)
Hours / Shifts:
- Working hours average 40 hours a week Sunday - Thursday
- Night shift times - 2030 - 0600 (£10.30 per hr)
Experience of working as a loader is necessary with picking & packing experience. A good standard of English language (reading, writing and spoken) required. Having a good work ethic, 100% attendance, being flexible in your approach to work and a desire to work hard as part of a team is a must.
If you feel that you hold relevant experience as a Warehouse Night Loader, don't hesitate - please click below to apply.