Please use the search to find another job.
HGV 7.5t Driver
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £10 - £11 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 02/03/2021
As a HGV 7.5t Driver you will be delivering a palletised goods to depot's, RDC's & Warehouses. The ability to liaise and problem solve with customers will be key as the first point of contact for the company.
Information about the HGV 7.5t Driver role:-
- 1-4 deliveries per night shift.
- Ongoing work available.
- Average 40 hour week
- Delivering to and from depot's.
- Working with a large national company in a thriving industry.
To be successful for the HGV 7.5t Driver role you will:-
- Hold a valid LGV C1 (7.5t) licence.
- Hold a valid CPC / DQC Card.
- Hold a valid Digital tachograph card.
- Be familiar with manual gears, curtain siders, pump trucks and tail lifts.
HGV 7.5t Driver Hours of work & Rates of Pay:-
- Various starts, Monday to Friday
- Mornings, Afternoons & Nights
- £10.00 per hour Days PAYE.
- £10.50 per hour Afternoons PAYE.
- £11.00 per hour Nights PAYE.
- If you operate through an Umbrella company please enquire for more information.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!