HGV Class 1 Driver Nights
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £12 - £17 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 01/04/2021
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who are a haulier with an excellent reputation and client base within the automotive industry.
Regular, ongoing nights available.
Based in the Hams Hall area of Birmingham as a HGV CLASS 1 driver you will be working on a Monday to Thursday basis 17:00 starts,
local deliveries & collections around Birmingham and Coventry into manufacturing plants.
The ability to be flexible and committed is key although start times should not vary.
Information about the HGV CLASS 1 driver role:-
- Monday to Thursday
- Ongoing work
- 17:00 starts
- 13 hour shifts on nights
- Specialist trailers to move car bodies
To be successful for the HGV CLASS 1 driver role you will:-
- Hold a valid LGV C+E licence.
- Hold a valid CPC / DQC Card.
- Hold a valid Digital tachograph card.
- Have a minimum of 2 years LGV C+E experience.
- Undergo a day's training in order to familiarise with the trailers & equipment
HGV CLASS 1 driver Hours of work & Rates of Pay:-
- Start times 17:00 Monday to Thursday
- PAYE rates are £11.00 per hour, hours worked 06:00-18:00
- PAYE rates are £12.00 per hour, hours worked 18:00-06:00
- Enhanced weekend pay rates available
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!