Please use the search to find another job.
HGV class 1 Driver
- Location: Atherstone
- Salary: £13.80 - £20.50 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 17/06/2021
The shifts on offer for HGV class 1 drivers are predominantly afternoons & Nights however a varied range of start/finish times are available to suit all needs including weekends. We can accommodate a wide variety of availability from 2-6 shifts a week or even 1 day if desired.
Your duties as a HGV class 1 Driver will include:-
- Inter depot trunking to RDCs
- Nationwide trailer swaps
- Delivery of mail by cages across the country
- Working to strict deadlines
To be successful for this HGV class 1 Driver role and qualify for insurance purposes you must have the following skills and experience:-
- Have held your C+E licence for 2 years
- At least 6 months Class 1 experience within the preceding 2 years
- Up to 6 points for minor offenses (No DDs, DRs or CDs)
- CPC card and Digital Tachograph card
HGV class 1 Driver rates of pay:
Before 12 weeks:
Days £13.80 p/h PAYE
Nights £14.82 p/h PAYE
Saturday £14.82 p/h PAYE
Sunday £15.84 p/h PAYE
After 12 weeks of service:
- Days £17.45 p/h PAYE
- Evenings £18.11 p/h PAYE
- Lates £18.84 p/h PAYE
- Nights £20.07 p/h PAYE
- Overtime after 36 ¼ Hours @ £20.50 p/h PAYE
To be considered for this role you must supply work and address history for the previous five years will also need to be included as part of the vetting process for this company. A basic identity check and criminal record check will also need to be completed prior to completing the practical driving assessment.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!