Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Solihull
- Salary: £11.05 - £12.36 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 11/06/2021
As a Van Driver/Porter duties will involve home delivery of white goods, furniture & flatpacks using a 3.5 tonne van, the radius you will be delivering to is around 120 miles. This is a fantastic opportunity working on behalf of a high end retail client.
Information about the Van Driver/Porter role:-
- Working in a 2 man crew accompanied with a drivers mate
- Home delivery of white goods and furniture across the country
- You will be starting from the RDC in Shirley where you will load your HGV 7.5t vehicle and then go out on your run
- Excellent levels of customer service required and previous customer service experience is desired
- In house training facilities provided where you will learn the full role
- Company uniform will be provided
To be successful for this Van Driver/Porter role you must:-
- Hold a Valid Driving Licence
- Have 12 months experience in Multi drop delivery driving
Hours of work and rates of pay for the Van Driver/Porter:-
AM shifts - 06:00 - 17:00hrs - (3-5 shifts per week out of Monday to Saturday)
PM shifts - 10:00 - 21:00hrs - (3-5 shifts per week out of Monday to Saturday)
Saturday start times are 06:00/07:00hr starts.
Shift patterns vary and flexibility is key
Pay rates will be £11.05 per hour to £12.36 per hour.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!