HGV Class 1 Driver
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £18.12 - £20.76 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 22/06/2022
The shifts on offer for are predominantly Friday & Saturday's. Start times ranging between 11:00 - 16:00. Finish times vary between 21:00 - 02:00. We can accomodate to suit all needs and preferences.
Your duties as a WEEKEND HGV Class 1 Driver will include:-
- Inter depot trunking to RDCs
- Nationwide trailer swaps
- Delivery of mail by cages across the country
- Working to strict deadlines
- Following pre-determined duty plan
- Notifying the depot of any changes or delays
- Based near the city centre, site is accessible from all over Birmingham and located outside the clean air zone.
To be successful for this WEEKEND HGV class 1 Driver role and qualify for insurance purposes you must have the following skills and experience:-
- Have held your C+E licence for 2 years
- CPC card and Digital Tachograph card
- Up to 6 points for minor offenses (No DDs, DRs or CDs)
HGV Class 1 pay rates from day one:
" £18.12 - Standard days (any shift that does not fall into the below)
" £19.00 - Dawn Shift (Start between 02:01 - 04:00)
" £18.58 - Early shift (start between 04:00 - 05:00)
" £18.35 - Early (2) shift (start between 05:00 - 05:30)
" £18.77 - Evenings (Finish times between 20:00 - 21:39)
" £19.51 - Lates (Finish times between 21:40 - 01:59)
" £20.76 - Nights (finish after 02:00)
Overtime after 36 ¼ hours per week at £20.71 per hour
To be considered for this role you must supply work and address history for the previous five years will also need to be included as part of the vetting process for this company. A basic identity check and criminal record check will also need to be completed prior to completing the practical driving assessment.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!