HGV Class 1 Night Driver
- Location: Tamworth
- Salary: £18.17 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 22/06/2022
Based in Dordon, Tamworth this role is easily commutable from North Birmingham, Solihull, Nuneaton, Burton, Atherstone & Leicester.
HGV Class 1 driver rates of Pay:-
- £18.17 per hour (PAYE)
- A minimum of 8 hours will be paid
HGV Class 1 driver hours of work:-
- 16:00 - 00:00hr starts
- There is no set finish time but shifts are in region of 10 - 12 hours long
- 45-55 hours per week
- Potential of a permanent contract earning 45k per annum!
HGV Class 1 driver requirements for the role:-
- For insurance purposes the driver must have held a valid C+E licence for 6 months and have had 6 months commercial class 1 experience.
- Digital tachograph card
- CPC/DQC card
Working for Pertemps as a HGV Class 1 driver you will benefit from the following:-
- Free Uniform
- Weekly pay Via BACS
- Access to CPC Training
- 24 hour contact with dedicated consultants
- Access to our Pertemps driver training school
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!